The Saint Benedict Center staff is eager to help you plan and create a successful retreat. Whether you have in mind a week-long retreat, a weekend or overnight retreat, day retreat or a private getaway, we have the resources to serve you. The beautiful, peaceful surroundings, wonderful meals, and great hospitality will help set the mood for you and your group.
Saint Benedict Center is perfect for:
- Church groups, boards, teachers, planning committees, Bible study groups
- Business groups
- Quilting or scrapbooking groups
- College students (organizations, classes, etc.)
- Friendship groups
- Marriage retreats
- Silent retreats
- Strategic planning retreats
- Book writing and journaling groups
- Renewal weekends
- Your group!
We invite you and your organization to rely on us for a successful retreat!
Contact Joni Fichtl, Group Coordinator